Canon/ij setup : Download Cannon ij Setup | Canon Printer Manuals
Canon/ij setup is the Official support site. Download Canon inkjet scanners and printers setup for multiple devices including MAXIFY, PIXMA, CanoScan, and imagePROGRAF. Being popular for multiple devices like cameras, scanners, printers, and more, Canon offers manuals to set up your printers. Get the latest drivers of Canon and start printing. Canon inkjet plays important role in printing, scanning, and other operations therefore check all the requirements carefully and setup inkjet drivers from canon/ij setup site. Learn the complete process and enjoy printing.
Why Canon/ij setup URL?
It’s the official site provided by Canon printer that gives you all the information about Canon printer, inkjet drivers, and more. Through the canon/ij setup site, you can learn how to set up your inkjet printer. Here find out the manual of the printer that you are currently having. Moreover, learn how to troubleshoot the Canon issues.
In this canon/ij setup guide, we will help you in the Canon printer setup with USB and wireless connection. Follow the below steps to set up Canon printer drivers, we will tell you easy steps so you can do it yourself.
What are the basic system requirements for the Cannon ij printer setup?
Before you reach on cannon ij setup to download or install the Canon printer setup, make sure the device meets below system requirements;
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7.
- CPU – 300 MHz, 1.2 GHz or more
- RAM – 256 MB or more
- Interface – Hi-Speed USB/USB
- Connect the ij printer to the PC.
- Check the wired connections.
How to Download, Setup and Install Canon Drivers and Software from canon/ij setup
Canon drivers and software must be the latest to set up a Canon printer, hence follow the given steps and install the latest Canon drivers and software;
Step 1: Launch the web browser and visit the https://canon/ij setup site.
Step 2: You will now see different options including Set up and manuals. Hence click the “Set Up” tab.
Step 3: Here, either choose the printer type from the given options or enter the direct model number of your model.
Step 4: You can also select the model name and find your product from the bottom.
Step 5: Press Enter or tap on Go and go to the next page.
Step 6: Choose the country/region here and hit Start.
Step 7: Look for the Canon drivers, software, and Firmware, and Choose the setup you need to download.
Step 8: Click Download, save the file, and run the installer by following prompts.
Canon Inkjet Setup Guide: Cannon ij setup
Setting up Canon printer inkjet setup requires downloading and installation through canon/ij setup or visit www.canon/ij setup. The inkjet setup guide will show you how you can download, install, and set up the latest drivers and software, the firmware of Canon inkjet. Find out the manuals and learn the setup steps of the Canon printer with USB and Wireless connection.
Follow the guide to install and setup Canon ij printer;
Install and setup Canon printer –
- Download the Cannon ij setup from the Canon/ij setup site.
- Now, shut the power of the Canon printer, and then initiate the installation.
- Read the terms and privacy policies and click OK.
- Click I agree and continue, then connect your printer to a network.
- Click “Cancel” and select YES on the confirmation display.
- Tick on the printer port checkbox and chose a port
- Hit “Complete” and restart the computer.
How do I set up a canon USB printer?
Follow the below guidelines and setup the Canon USB Printer.
- Assemble your Canon Printer by following manual instructions.
- Use USB and connect the printer to the system.
- The installation will start automatically.
- For manual installation, you may need to download an inkjet setup from the canon/ij setup site.
- Double-click on the file and follow prompts.
- Setup is completed, you can try printing now.
Canon Wireless Printer Setup Guide
Install Canon Wireless Printer with USB Connection Setup –
- Save your Canon printer model and use a USB cable to connect the printer and PC.
- Wait for automatic installation. However, visit canon/ij setup for wireless installation.
- Enter the model number here and download the latest ij setup.
- Accept the license agreement and go NEXT.
- Select the wireless connection option and move furt